Thursday, November 19, 2009

Some of my inventory that I have for sell





































These are pictures of pictures so some are not as clear as they should be but you can see the look of some of the new things I have been working on. I have done some children tiles with giraffes and little lambs that I am very excited about. Some of them are done on two tiles that are tied together with ribbon. They can be done in a variety of colors , personalized with names and/or date of birth. Also, I am working on alphabet tiles. Each letter will be on a different design that starts with that letter. You can also choose the picture on the tile with your child`s initial on it instead of the alphabet letter. I have several different tiles with flowers and scripture on them. I will try to ge some pictures of the murals that I have available for next time. Remember, baby steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment